The house is luxuriously appointed with five bedrooms all displaying awesome Indian Ocean views. A sheltered courtyard entertainment area offers a swimming pool with an ocean view through the open-plan, glass encased lounges, dining room and kitchen spaces.
Satellite TV, surround sound entertainment and wireless Internet are available for the times between beach visits. There is an indoor/outdoor undercover upstairs deck with table tennis and couches for relaxing.
• Two main en-suite bedrooms with king size beds
• One king-sized bedroom and twin LOFT (Mezzanine) beds
• One bedroom with a double bed and twin LOFT beds – these 2 rooms share a full bathroom
• A double bed room with a separate shower and toilet.
• There is the option to have the house serviced 3 mornings a week which would include: dishes washed, beds made and help with a general tidy up (laundry not included).
• Bed linen will be changed weekly.
• Additional housekeeping services can be arranged for a fee if required
Rates 10 January 2020 – January 2021
A minimum weekend stay – 2 nights
Weekday stays of only 1 night are subject to a cleaning fee of R300
12 June – 07 July (school holidays)
20 – 31 March (school holidays)
09 April – 14 April (Easter)
18 – 29 September (school holidays)
Minimum stay 4 nights
09 December – 07 January 2021
Minimum stay 10 nights
Bookings requiring both Christmas and New Year dates have a minimum stay of 14 nights
All quotations are for the exclusive use of the entire holiday home and all its amenities. The quotation is based on a per person rate so should guest numbers increase so will the cost.
Please contact us for quotes for long term bookings
On The Rocks is located in a beautiful sea-side village and no loud parties are allowed… let nature make the noise…